Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Project finished!

So I finished T's robe, and the pearl necklace.


Here is a picture of me wearing it at W's wedding. I will take a better picture of it later. I look like a really tan bobble head. So yeah.

















I had K's Baby Shower on Sunday. It was super fun Baby S got so much stuff! Here is a picture of one of the little sweaters I made for her. I used Carron Simply Soft in White. I used a pattern off of the CrochetPatternCentral.com I do not remember which one it was...I can look for it later.


I can not wait to meet her and make her so many little things. Both her and D. PUMPED!

I started school yesterday so my crafting is going to get few and far between. YUCK. But I HAVE to finish T's sweatshirt by AUGUST for the start of football season.
BAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates